1. Today is the day we presented the 3rd and 4th Grade musical "Thwacked!" (8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m., and 7:00 p.m.)
2. Mom, John, and Randy have come to town around lunchtime
3. We headed out to our school to take the family photos with the bluebonnets after lunch and between the second and third "Thwacked!" shows.
4. We played board games with Randy and John at Granddad's house.
5. We headed back to school for the last show.
6. After clearing the stage, we saw the very first showing of the newest Marvel movie "Avengers: Infinity War".
7. As soon as we get back from the movie (3:00 a.m.) I have to finalize my packing for my trip to North Carolina in a few hours. (No sleep)
So, Avengers...? Yeah! Awesome! And I cannot tell you ANYTHING! #ThanosDemandsYourSilence